A friend of mine was asking me:
can I use PHP with Oracle?
Sure you can!
And a very good source of information about PHP and Oracle is the OTN Web site itself, and especially the OpenSource page. Here a list of my favorites:
- Get Started with Oracle and PHP
- Installing Oracle, PHP, and Apache on Linux
- An overview on globalizing Oracle PHP Applications (PDF)
- Generic Oracle and PHP FAQ
- Oracle PHP Troubleshooting FAQ
- PHP OTN Forum
Sure! Not only you can access the Oracle database from a PHP Application, but also if you are running Oracle Application 10g the usage of mod_php is supported with Oracle HTTP Server see:
Development could be done inside Oracle JDeveloper 10g using the The Oracle JDeveloper 10g PHP Extension