Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What is Twitter? It is a simple tool to turn off lights

Lately, I have been presenting Web 2.0 tools to my coworkers, and explaining how it could be used to improve the way we do "things" (especially business). Here a list of some of the tools I am talking about blogs, wikis, second life, social networking/bookmarking/tagging/rating,, facebook, friendfeed, youtube, seesmic, feeddo, flock and many others depending of the questions and the mood of the moment...

One of the tool that I love to present is Twitter... and now I have an good example of why we all need to be on Twitter ;)


Control Lights with Twitter from Justin Wickett on Vimeo.


Thanks to Justin from Twitter...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know there is this little switch on the wall that you can walk over and use to turn the lights off as well... ;)

Peter Moskovits said...

The best twitter demo ever... I got to sign up NOW!

Tug Grall said...

John M, it would be way to easy :)